I used to love to have fresh cookies waiting for the kids when they came home from school. I would just bake a few at a time. The smell of fresh baked cookies greeted them as they came in the door. Warm cookies and milk always seemed to hit the spot when everyone got home in the the afternoon.
Kristie's First Cookies
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup Reese's peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Cream butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each until incorporated.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- Stir in the chocolate and peanut butter chips
- Drop about a Tablespoon of dough at a time onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheet then transfer to a wire rack.
- Try to let them cool for long enough to not burn your mouth before you devour!