MiMi's Chicken Parm Meatloaf
1 cup pesto
2 lbs ground chicken
1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cups marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Mix chicken, bread crumbs, eggs, parmesan cheese.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap on the counter. Dump meatloaf mixture onto wrap and pat into a 9" x 13" rectangle.
- Spread the pesto over the meatloaf mixture. Leave an inch on the long side farthest from you and the two ends. Top with 2 cups of mozzarella.
- Using the plastic wrap to help, roll the meatloaf into a log. Lightly press on the ends and along the seam to seal in the yummy goodness,
- Place on parchment paper lined rimmed baking sheet, seam side down.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and top with marinara and remaining mozzarella. Bake until cheese is melty.