Mimi sent us home with a couple of extras. Jax had a lot of fun breaking one up into his cheese soup and then digging out the pieces. But he REALLY like the one that was warmed up with some honey!
MiMi's Sour Cream Biscuits
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup butter, cold
1 1/2 cups sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Mix together dry ingredients in the bowl of a food processor.
- Add butter and pulse until it is coarse crumbs.
- Process in sour cream until combined.
- Roll dough out and cut into desired shapes
- Place on prepared baking sheet (greased or lined with parchment paper). Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Serve with butter and honey or preserves. Or gravy. Or eggs. Or with soup.