MiMi came up with the idea to have a virtual tailgate for the big game next week. One of my cousins, my grandma, my mom and I all made an apple cake within 24 hours of each other a couple of weeks back and it was so much fun! So, she thought it would be fun to see what everyone made to bring to our online "party." This is one of her contenders!
Jax had chocolate in his ears, his nose and all down his shirt. He asked for seconds too. He loves "dip." So he made one pretzel last through two helpings of his chocolate dip!
MiMi's Sweet Football Cheeseball
12 Oreos roughly chopped
12 Oreos finely chopped
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 stick butter, softened
2 T chocolate syrup
2 cups powdered Sugar
- Put roughly and finely chopped Oreos in separate bowls.
- In food processor or mixer, blend cream cheese, butter and chocolate syrup.
- Blend in powdered sugar and then stir in finely chopped Oreos.
- Roll into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Shape into a football, then press finely chopped Oreos into the outside of the ball.
- Decorate with white icing.
- Serve with pretzels, grahams, small cookies etc.