So here is a little something to ring in the Chinese New Year. A tasty little snack that comes as close to the yummy ones you can order without the fryer. So grab yourself a pack of egg roll wrappers and get to work!
5 ounces imitation crab meat (or feel free to use the real thing!)
6 oz cream cheese, softened
1 tsp garlic powder
1 green onion, thinly sliced
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp ground ginger
dash lemon juice
12 egg roll wrappers
- Stir together cream cheese and spices until completely mixed.
- Fold in green onions and crab meat.
- Place about 2 tablespoons of filling on an egg roll wrapper.
- Roll over the edge.
- Fold in the sides
- Dip a finger in some water and wet the edge of the wrapper to seal.
- Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Once all egg rolls are ready, spray them all with a light coating of cooking spray.
- Bake in a 425 F oven for 10 minutes, flip then cook another 8 minutes. Be careful, they are hot!
MMM! Crab ragoon egg rolls and MiMi's pork fried rice!