If you like soft simple cookies, these are for you! The sweetened condensed milk is a different variation. These cookies are cute and easy. Just be patient, they take two trips to the fridge to chill. You can bake them as ball, or roll and cut them. They are really cute covered in sprinkles!
And here is something fun going on today! The blog is being featured on a link and mingle!
Sweetened Condensed Milk Cookies
1 1/2 cups butter
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
3 cups flour
4 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Cream butter until smooth and creamy
- Add sweetened condensed milk and powdered sugar and beat on medium until completely incorporated
- Stir in flour until just mixed in. Do not over work. Chill dough for at least 30 minutes
- Either roll dough into balls or roll dough out to be cut into shapes. If you would like, roll the balls into sprinkles. Chill for another hour to prevent spreading
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Place cookies on cookie sheets prepared with parchment paper. Be sure to leave at least and inch between them.
- Bake 8-10 minutes then cool on racks.
|Rolled in sprinkles with icing laces|
|Sprinkled with cinnamon sugar with icing laces|
|Cute as can be with Valentines sprinkles|