Usually I like to start with some story about the person who gave me the recipe or a little update on our day. But, just look how cute that is!!!! I couldn't help but back right into breakfast. It's a bunny butt. AH! Wouldn't it be the cutest Easter breakfast you ever had?
All you have to do is mix up your favorite pancakes. I included a recipe for you in case you want a great one to try. Make a big round pancake and two smaller ones for the feet. Some raisins and strawberry slices finish the feet and some whipped cream makes a great tail.
Here is Jax's little bunny butt!
I mean, can you even?! Happy Easter everyone!
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
2 T sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp salt
2 cups milk
6 T oil + more for cooking
1 tsp vanilla
Sliced strawberries, raisins and whipped cream for decorating
- Mix the wet ingredients together
- In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients
- Stir together until just mixed, the batter should be lumpy
- But 2 T additional oil in pan for cooking
- Fry in a hot pan or on a 375 F electric griddle
- For bunnies, make one large round pancake and two small ovals. Decorate with strawberry slices, raisins and whipped cream.
I'll be sharing this post at Meal Plan Monday, you should join!