Usually I like to start with some story about the person who gave me the recipe or a little update on our day. But, just look how cute that is!!!! I couldn't help but back right into breakfast. It's a bunny butt. AH! Wouldn't it be the cutest Easter breakfast you ever had?
All you have to do is mix up your favorite pancakes. I included a recipe for you in case you want a great one to try. Make a big round pancake and two smaller ones for the feet. Some raisins and strawberry slices finish the feet and some whipped cream makes a great tail.
Here is Jax's little bunny butt!
I mean, can you even?! Happy Easter everyone!
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
2 T sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp salt
2 cups milk
6 T oil + more for cooking
1 tsp vanilla
Sliced strawberries, raisins and whipped cream for decorating
- Mix the wet ingredients together
- In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients
- Stir together until just mixed, the batter should be lumpy
- But 2 T additional oil in pan for cooking
- Fry in a hot pan or on a 375 F electric griddle
- For bunnies, make one large round pancake and two small ovals. Decorate with strawberry slices, raisins and whipped cream.