I have to admit I was a little sad when I thought she really might not do it. But low and behold... today in my email there were pictures. She made the fudge, people! The tradition continues!
This one has four ingredients because there are two layers of yum. If you haven't been following along on the holiday fudge ride, this is the easiest fudge you will ever make!
I just tried some and it was the perfect combination of mint and chocolate. You know how sometimes the mint can be overwhelming? Not here! Just right!
Layered Mint Chocolate Fudge
1 tub chocolate frosting
1 bag chocolate chips
1 tub green vanilla frosting
1 bag green mint baking chips
- Put the chocolate chips and chocolate frosting into a bowl
- Microwave on high for one minute, then stir
- Continue to microwave until smooth. It took me 30 more seconds
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan. Spread evenly and refrigerate until firm.
- Repeat the process using the green frosting and green chips
- Pour on top of chocolate fudge. Add sprinkles (if desired) while still warm
- Refrigerate until firm
- Cut and serve