So, of course she needed to make some for Easter. If you are going to make fudge for Easter, then it has to have...
Which makes this a 3 ingredient fudge. I am sorry if you are disappointed, that is 50% more ingredients than normal!
But, I have faith in you! I think you can pull this together despite the increased level of difficulty ;-)
1 bag white chocolate chips
1 tub yellow frosting
1 cup jelly beans
- Put the chocolate chips and frosting into a bowl
- Microwave on high for one minute, then stir
- Continue to microwave until smooth. It took me 30 more seconds
- Fold jelly beans into judge
- Pour into a greased pan. MiMi used a tube pan this time, but a 9 x 9 works well to. If you would like to add sprinkles (hey, it's still only three ingredients, they came with the frosting!) do it right away.
- Refrigerate until firm