These pork chops definitely made for a hearty, stick to your ribs main dish for our southern comfort food feast!
Braised Pork Chops
6 pork chops
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup water
1 T prepared mustard
1 T vinegar
1 T brown sugar
1 T Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp garlic salt
salt & pepper
- Heat the oil in a large electric skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle the chops with salt and pepper and brown both sides in the skillet.
- Mix the water, mustard, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire and garlic salt. Pour over browned pork chops.
- Cover and reduce heat to a simmer. Braise for at least one hour.
- Remove the lid and continue to cook until the sauce has thickened.
Some other pork favorites;