This is a quick and easy recipe for fudge. I have been making other quick fudges that include chocolate chips and a tub of frosting for holidays. This recipe is just as easy as those and I usually have all the ingredients in my pantry. I look forward to changing it up a bit for another occasion.
Two Tone Fudge
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup chocolate chips (I used bittersweet)
1 cup white chocolate chips
- Stir the milk and divide it equally between two bowls.
- Line a bread pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place the chocolate chips in the bowl with half of the milk. Microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring after each, until the chips are melted and smooth.
- Pour into the pan and smooth it out. Let chill in the refrigerator while you melt the white chocolate chips.
- Stir the white chocolate chips into the other bowl that contains half of the milk. Microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring after each, until the chips are melted and smooth.
- Pour over the chocolate layer and smooth the top. Add sprinkles or candy of your choice pressing them lightly so they adhere.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares and serve.
More holiday fudge favorites: