Garlic Grilled Mushroom Skewers
1 lb fresh button mushrooms
1/4 olive oil
3 T soy sauce
1 T sesame oil
1 tsp garlic powder
- In a large zipper bag or container with lid, mix together oils, soy sauce and garlic powder.
- Add mushrooms and shake to cover. Let sit for about ten minutes.
- Shake again to make sure all of the mushrooms are coated in marinade. Thread on metal skewers (or wood skewers that have been soaked in water) and place on grill.
- Over a pretty hot grill, cook mushrooms for about 5 minutes. Flip then cook for about 5 minutes more. (All grills are different, so watch and flip when they hit your desired level of doneness)
- Remove from grill and let cool slightly (those darn mushrooms hold their heat!)
Some of our other grilled favorites: