The recipe for the lemon raspberry Texas sheet cake will be coming soon.
Lemon Raspberry Ice Cream
2 tsp lemon rind, finely grated
Juice of one lemon
1 1/2 tsp lemon extract
3/4 cup sugar
3 cups heavy cream
1 1/2 cups milk
1/4 recipe raspberry glaze
- Add the lemon juice to the milk and set aside
- Whisk the two eggs until light and fluffy. 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time. Continue whisking until completely blended, about a minute more. Whisk in the lemon rind and flavoring.
- Stir the milk and cream together. Add the egg mixture and stir.
- Freeze according to the directions for your ice cream freezer.
- Place ice cream in freezer container and dot with raspberry glaze. Swirl raspberries throughout ice cream and freeze until ready to serve.