MiMi has been busy candy making for Christmas. If you didn't see slow cooker peanut clusters and read the poem she wrote, you really need to check it out! She also made these beauties. If you can't tell by now, we are all big fans of chocolate, peanuts and peanut butter! I haven't had a chance to try these yet, but I can't wait to head to her house this afternoon and have one. I hope you all get to have some special time with your family and friends these next few days. Have a very merry Christmas!
Slow Cooker White Chocolate Peanut Butter Nests
2 cups chow mein noodles
2 cups dry roasted peanuts
2 lbs. white chocolate chips
2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Layer all of the ingredients except for the marshmallows in a slow cooker. Cook on low for 45 minutes.
- Stir and cook for another 20 minutes. They white chocolate chips should be melted and smooth. If not, cook a little longer.
- Turn off the slow cooker and stir in the marshmallows.
- Using a tablespoon scooper, scoop out candy from the crockpot onto parchment paper. Make sure to keep space between the candies.
- Allow to set completely before you store.