White Hot Chocolate Mix Cookies
3 1/4 cups flour
2/3 cup white hot chocolate mix
1 tsp salt
1 1/3 tsp baking soda
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Whisk together the flour, white hot chocolate mix, salt and baking soda.
- Cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time mixing thoroughly. Add the vanilla and beat for another minute.
- Slowly add the flour mixture and stir until completely combined.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and marshmallow bits.
- Drop by tablespoon onto cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven for about 8 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for another few minutes then remove to a wire rack to cool