Ham, Broccoli and Cheese Pot Pie
Enough pastry for a double crust pie (2x this recipe)
1 lb bag frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
8 oz nerfchatel cheese
1 1/2 cup shredded cheese (think cheddar, swiss or mozzarella)
1 lb ham, diced
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Place bottom pie crust in pie dish.
- Stir together cream cheese, shredded cheese, garlic and onion powders.
- Stir in ham and broccoli and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Spoon into pie crust. Cover with top crust and crimp edges. Cut vent holes.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until crust is brown and filling is bubbly.
- Allow to rest for about 10 minutes before serving.