I found it quite addictive too. It was great on tortilla chips and even good on pretzel rods the next day. It would be a perfect starter for a BBQ, great for a tailgate, super for game night and just plain darn delicious when you need that perfect balance of gooey cheese, salt, sweet and heat. (So basically all of the time!)
Warm and Cheesy Pulled Pork Dip
makes 1 12" skillet or 9x13" pan
24 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
2-3 cups pulled pork, smoky is best
1-2 jalapenos, diced (remove the seeds and ribs if you don't like much heat)
14-16 oz frozen corn, defrosted
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 cup shredded cheddar
BBQ sauce and cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Stir together cream cheese and sour cream until mostly smooth.
- Add pulled pork, jalapenos, corn and garlic powder.
- Spread in a greased 12" oven safe skillet or 9x13" pan.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is bubbly.
- Drizzle with a bit of BBQ sauce and top with cilantro and serve warm with chips.